About Dr. Kutscher
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Departments of Pediatrics and Neurology, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY. (1987-2007)
- Private offices in Rye Brook, Middletown, Nyack, and Wappingers Falls, New York. Phone: (914) 232-1810.
- Columbia College, Columbia University, New York, NY. BA (summa cum laude).
- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY. M.D.
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA. Internship and residency in pediatrics.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY. Fellowship in pediatric neurology.
- Kutscher M., Moran M. Organizing the Disorganized Child. New York. HarperStudio (an imprint of Harper Collins). In press. 2009
- Kutscher M. ADHD: Living without Brakes. London. Jessica Kingsley Publishers. 2008.
- Kutscher M. Children with Seizures, London. Jessica Kingsley Publishers. April 2006.
- Kutscher M, with Tony Attwood and Robert Wolff, Kids in the Syndrome Mix of ADHD, LD, Asperger’s, Tourette’s, Bipolar and More! The One Stop Guide for Parents, Teachers, and Other Professionals, London. Jessica Kingsley Publishers. September 2005.
- Kutscher M, ADHD Book: Living Right Now! White Plains, NY. Neurology Press. 2002.
- Kutscher M, et al. A Cross-Index of Indices of Books on Thanatology. New York, NY. Arno Press/A New York Times Company. 1978.
- Peretz D, Lefkowitz N., Kutscher A, Hammond D, Huber N, and Kutscher M, Co-Editors. Death and Grief: Selected Readings for the Medical Student. 1977.
- Kutscher M, et al. A Comprehensive Bibliography of the Thanatology Literature. New York, NY. Arno Press/ A New York Times Company. 1975.
- Kutscher M, A Reference Manual for Extended Time Share BASIC. Yonkers, NY. Mini-Computer Systems, Inc. 1973.
Publications (Journals and Chapters)
- Kutscher, M, Schipani, D. Thriving with ADHD. Interview in Scholastic Parent and Child. June/July 2008.
- Kutscher, M. Key Advice for Special Needs Children. Autism Digest. Fall 2006.
- Kutscher, M. Children with Seizures. Westchester Parent Magazine. Summer 2006
- Kutscher, M. The Syndrome Mix. Autism Spectrum Quarterly. November 2006.
- Kutscher M, Broadley M, Autism and Seizures. Chapter in Best of Autism Digest. Veronica Zysk (editor). Texas. Future Horizons, Inc. December 2005.
- Sandoval C, Kutscher M, Jayabose S, Tenner M. Neurotoxicity of Intrathecal Methotrexate: MR Imaging Findings. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2003 Oct; 24(9):1887-90
- Altman R, Brand D, Foreman S, Kutscher M, et al. Abusive head injury as a cause of apparent life-threatening events in infancy. Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. October 2003;157(10): 1011-15.
- Kutscher M, Broadley M, Autism and Seizures. Autism/Asperger’s Digest. 2003 September-October: 6-9.
- Kutscher M, Telling Kids about ADHD. Attention. February 2003: 32-35.
- Kutscher M, Clues to Identifying ADHD. Practical Neurology. 2002 September: 34-41.
- Kutscher M, Contributor. Evaluating Antidepressants in Treatment of Pediatric Patients. Practical Neurology. 2002 June: 50
- Kutscher M, Contributor. How to Initiate and Maintain ADHD Therapy in Children. Practical Neurology. 2002 April: 58.
- Hasan I, Wapnic S, Kutscher ML, Couldwell WT, Vertebral arterial dissection associated with Klippel-Feil syndrome in a child. Childs Nerv Syst. 2002 Feb;18(1-2):67-70.
- Jacobson R, Kutscher M, Acute Neurological Complaints. Chapter in Primary Care Pediatrics. Philadelphia, PA. Lippincott. 2001. pp 551-65.
- Altman RL, Brand D, Kutscher M The "shaken-baby syndrome". N Engl J Med. 1998 Oct 29;339(18):1329-30.
- Kutscher M, How to Think Like a Neurologist (Part 2). Emergency and Office Pediatrics. 1998 October; 11(5):167-69.
- Kutscher M, How to Think Like a Neurologist (Part 1). Emergency and Office Pediatrics. 1998 June; 11(3):101-105.
- Kutscher M, et al. Venous malformation mimicking a posterior fossa tumor in a young child. Pediatric Neuroscience. 1987;13(1):27-31.
Publications (Electronic Media)
- Author and Webmaster, www.PediatricNeurology.com (250,000 visitors/year).
- Kutscher M, Broadley M. The Childhood Seizure e-Book. www.PediatricNeurology.com/seizures.htm. 2003.
- Kutscher M, Just STOP: The key to home treatment of ADHD. www.mental-health-matters.com. 2002.
- Kutscher M, Autistic Spectrum Disorders: Sorting it all out. Chapter in www.PediatricNeurology.com/autism.htm. 2002.
- American Board of Pediatrics.
- American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry (with Special Competency in Child Neurology).
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Fellow, American Academy of Neurology.
- Member, Child Neurology Society.
- Member, American Medical Association.
- Member, New York State Medical Society.
- Member, Westchester County Medical Society.
- Best Doctors (in Child Neurology). New York Magazine.
- Top Doctors in New York Metro Area (in Child Neurology). Castle Connolly Guide.
- Best Doctors in Westchester (in Child Neurology). Westchester Magazine.